Personal Development Curriculum (PDC)
- PDC (formerly PSHE) takes place on Thursday mornings of week 1 between 09:00 and 09:45. Students register in their normal vertical tutor groups (08:50), and then are sent on to the appropriate room for their PDC lessons. The lesson lasts for 45 minutes. The students then proceed to their period 1 lesson.
- PDC takes place in year/house groups..
- Lastly, some Thursday week 1 lessons have been set aside for students to remain in vertical tutor groups to complete target setting or plan for Activities Week. Those dates are:
- THURSDAY, 7/11/2019, THURSDAY, 13/02/2020
- CAMP/ENTERPRISE WEEK STUDENT INFORMATION DAY – THURSDAY, 25/06/2020
- HOUSE ASSEMBLIES – TBC JULY 2020
- More information on the PDC curriculum can be found here