- Storytelling for Performance: understanding the art of storytelling through theatrical skills
- Storytelling for Performance: development of skills through scripted work
- Storytelling for Performance: performance and evaluation
- Keyboard Skills: Learn to play simple unaccompanied melodies from music using the correct fingering.
- Keyboard Skills: Play simple melodies which has the pitch written on the music and perform to a rhythmic accompaniment on the keyboard.
- Greek Theatre: Understanding Greek Theatre background and stylistic conventions
- Greek Theatre: Development of Greek Theatre myth performance
- Greek Theatre: Performance of Greek Theatre myth and evaluation
- World Music: Learn that improvisation is a feature of a range of musical traditions, styles and genres
- World Music: Learn how improvisation can be supported by different musical structures and frameworks
- World Music: Learn how to improvise in different ways, drawing on features of different musical styles
- Film & Theatre: Exploring the evolution of film and theatre
- Film & Theatre: Understanding job roles in film & theatre
- Film & Theatre: Performances of extracts from film & theatre and evaluation
- Programme Music: Explore the instruments of the Orchestra
- Programme Music: Explore the Music of Saint-Saens though 'Carnival of the Animals'
- Programme Music: Develop an understanding of composing and performing programme music