Arbor for Parents and Carers
To access our Parent Portal on Arbor, please follow the instructions below.
Please click on the button below to access our Arbor Parent Portal:
- The log in screen below will then appear. For the first time logging in you will need to click on ‘first time logging in’ and follow the instructions. You will need to put your email address in that is known to the school. Arbor will then send an email to that address.
- Click on the link enclosed in the email and then set up a password.
- You can download the Arbor app onto your mobile phone after this has been set up. You will need to type your email address in and the password you have set above to access it next time.
For more information and an online guide to the Parent Portal on Arbor, please click below:
Arbor for Students
To access our Student Portal on Arbor, please follow the instructions below.
Please click on the button below to access our Arbor Student Portal:
- The login screen below will then appear. Once students access the site they need to type their school email address in the email box and then click 'first time logging in'.
- Students will then need to follow the on-screen instructions to create a password.
Currently, students do not have access to Arbor through the app, but we have been assured this is in development and coming soon.
Once students have access to Arbor they will be able to:
- See what events they have coming up
- See which classes they’re taking
- View their attendance and behaviour statistics and positive points
We also intend to launch more features over the coming months like clubs, trips and assignments.
A video guide to the Student Portal on Arbor: