Head of Department
|Miss S Ansary
||Teacher of Art
|Mr H Box
||Teacher of Photography and Art
|Mrs E Prince
||Teacher of Textiles
|Mr S Rayfield
||Teacher i/c of Art
|Mrs L Relf
||Teacher i/c of Photograhy
|Ms S Taylor
||Teacher of Photography
Accommodation and Resources
- Three general art rooms, including one with a kiln
- One textile room
- One computer room with Apple computers
- Two photography teaching rooms with a mix of PCs and Apple Mac, plus dark room facilities
What Will Students Learn In Each Year?
The links below give a detailed breakdown of what is taught in the the curriculum for each year.
Extra Curricular Activities
- GCSE Art workshop - Thursday week 2.
- GCSE Photography and Textiles workshop - Tuesday week 2.
- A level Art, Photography and Textiles Workshop - Friday weekly.
Students are welcome to come to the art rooms to continue with their work on other nights if they are not needed elsewhere.
- KS3 homework support - Tuesday 3.00 – 4.00pm
- Holiday workshops are run over February half term and Easter breaks.
- A level Fine Art school trips will take place to galleries and museums.