Exam Dates And Deadlines
(coursework) Final deadline Tuesday 2nd May 2017.
Externally Set Task (examination) starts 3rd January 2017
Prep Days for Externally Set Task week beginning 20th March 2017
Examination Days for Externally Set Task - 2 Days week beginning 26th March 2017
Head of Department Guidance
- At least 3 detailed artists'/designs
- Research that links to your chosen question and is completed using the writing frame provided
- Show intentions with visual research
- Quality observational small scale samples showing your use of the appendix of variation - to explore and experiment.
- Explore ideas and present deisgns through drawing fashion or textiles illustrations
- Produce final samples on larger or more detailed scale.
- Use prior work, knowledge and understanding to prepare your final outcome.
- Annotate all work
Please visit the AQA website here and use the drop downs to navigate to section on Textile Design. if you have any issues please ask your teacher as soon as possible.