English Language - AQA
English Literature - AQA
Exam Dates And Deadlines
Thursday Week 1
Head of Department Guidance
- Students should seek help and support from English staff, who are based in the N block.
- Revision and re-reading of Literature texts is crucial – An Inspector Calls, Macbeth and poetry anthology.
- Literature revision resources can be found here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/education/subjects/zckw2hv
- A useful filmed version of An Inspector Calls can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giW3d8hvyq4&t=3055s
- For English Language, read as much non-fiction material as possible – newspapers, magazine articles, biographies/autobiographies, travel writing, etc.
- English Language revision resources can be found here:http://www.bbc.co.uk/education/subjects/zr9d7ty
- Use the Mr Bruff youtube channel to help revise all aspects of Language and Literature: https://www.youtube.com/user/mrbruff/videos?disable_polymer=1
- Specimen exam papers for each aspect of Language and Literature can be accessed via remote desktop in the shared area:
X:\Curriculum Subjects\English\! Year 11 revision resources!