- Having trouble settling in?
- Cannot seem to find your way around?
- Would like to make new friends but having difficulty?
- Finding the school too big, too noisy and too crowded?
- Have your old friends found new people to hang out with?
- Are you experiencing bullying?
Please don’t worry alone. Our specially trained students and staff in the Peer Mentoring drop-in centre in B7 Monday to Friday from 1:30PM-1:50PM will be able to help you.
Please feel free to drop in for a chat, for advice and support or use the concerns boxes in house areas as these are checked weekly. You may also ask your Tutor or Head of House to refer you if you would prefer.