- Having trouble settling in?
- Cannot seem to find your way around?
- Would like to make new friends but having difficulty?
- Finding the school too big, too noisy and too crowded?
- Don’t understand how the school day runs?
- Forever losing/forgetting equipment?
- Have your old friends found new people to play with?
Please don’t worry quietly to yourself. The specially trained pupils and staff in the Peer Mentoring drop-in centre is T4 Monday to Friday 01:05PM until 01:30PM will be able to help you. Please feel free to drop in for a chat, for advice and support or use the concerns boxes in house areas as these are checked weekly.