- Music for Stage and Screen: Explore the life and works of key composers of the genre
- Music for Stage and Screen: Analyse patterns, harmony and orchestration of a set work
- Music for Stage and Screen: Key Musical Features
- Latin & South American Music: Learn about the instruments and Rhythms used in South & Latin American Music
- Latin & South American Music: Perform a Latin piece using simple rhythms, ostinatos and melodies
- Latin & South American Music: Compose using some of the features learnt about
- Professional Theatre Production: Explore the professional production of Blood Brothers.
- Professional Theatre Production: Understand how to apply vocal and physical skills when performing.
- Song Writing & Parody: Recognise and explore how riffs fit into a song
- Song Writing & Parody: Describe the structure of a song using appropriate musical vocabulary.
- Song Writing & Parody: Identify and Explore the relationship between Music and Lyrics
- Jazz & Blues: Learn how chords can be put together to form a chord progression
- Jazz & Blues: Learn how improvisation is used in Jazz
- Jazz & Blues: Learn how melodies are performed in Jazz.
- Live Lounge: Practical Application of Music Technology Software and Resources
- Live Lounge: Development of Ensemble Skills
- Live Lounge: Evaluation of Amateur and Professional Performances